Ready in: 30 minutes
Complexity: very easy
- 2 mangos, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut into wedges, like you would a lemon
- 1/2 golden pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 peaches (if in season) remove seed and cut into cubes
- 1 cup red grapes or blueberries, remove stems and rinse
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place coconut on a cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove and cool down
Prepare all fruits and place in an appropriate size bowl and toss together.
Portion out the fruit cup into salad bowls, dust generously with coconut and serve.