Ready in: 15 minutes
Complexity: very easy
- Jicama, peeled and julienne on a mandolin. If you do not have a mandolin, you may julienne in 1/8 x 2 inch strips with a knife.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh peppermint, chopped
- 3 oranges, peel to the flesh and remove sections as you would a grapefruit, avoiding the thick membrane.
Place the cut jicama in a medium bowl
Combine the next four ingredients, blend with the jicama and marinate for two hours.
Fold in the orange sections and serve as is or on a bed of cut greens.
Garnish with the peppermint sprigs if desired.