Ready in: 30 minutes
Complexity: very easy
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced (optional)
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- I cup raw or blanched diced broccoli
- 1 raw or blanched carrot, diced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large, ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 tablespoon soup stock or celery juice
Steam the potatoes until tender. Peel and slice into 1-inch cubes. Combine the potatoes, onion, celery, diced cucumber, broccoli, carrot, and bell pepper in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, combine the avocado, the chopped cucumber, lemon juice, dill, and stock or celery juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the potato salad, and mix well. Chill and serve.