Ready in: 40 minutes
Complexity: very easy
- 1 cup organic apple juic
- 3 mangoes, remove skin and dice
- 1 organic Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger, be sure to peel first
- Pinch of cayenne pepper or, if you dare, 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
Place first six ingredients in a sauce pot and cook covered for about 20 – 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When the fruits are tender, dissolve the arrowroot with the second apple juice and stir into the fruit until medium – heavy thickened.
Lower flame, adjust spices as desired and simmer for a few minutes before serving.